Oct. 6 – 8, 2017 (Friday – Sunday)
Location: Won Dharma Center (Hudson, NY)
No Sunday dharma service on October 8th at the Manhattan Won Temple.
Come join us in exploring the breath and the depth of the heart to live each moment to the fullest. On this silent retreat, open to both new and experienced meditators, we will focus on cultivating a quality of conscious presence that embraces our heart, mind and body with acceptance and wisdom.
- Begins: Friday, October 6, 2017, 7:00pm (Check-in from 4pm)
- Ends: Sunday, October 8, 2017, 1:00pm
- Location: Won Dharma Center (Click HERE for directions)
4 bed room: $200 (WBM Members $160)
2 bed room: $260 (WBM Members $208)
Single room: $350 (WBM Members $280)
Commuter: $140 (For those who residing off-site)
*Retreat scholarship is available for students or low income.
- Register: Online Registration
- Retreat Payment;
Pay by check: Make your check payable to Won Buddhist International and mail it to: 431East 57th St. New York, NY 10022
Pay by paypal: Click below
- What to bring
Comfortable, loose clothing for meditation
Outerwear appropriate to the season and additional (hiking) shoes
A water bottle
Towels and washcloths
Any necessary meditations, vitamins and toiletries
- Contact: email@example.com or 212-750-2773
Cancellation and Refund
If you need to cancel from a retreat, please do so early so we can make the space available to someone else.
Please note the following cancellation fees:
– A month before the start of the retreat: $25
– 1 week up until the day before retreat: $50
– The remainder of your retreat fees will be refunded.
– No refund: If you cancel on the retreat arrival day or if you leave the retreat early for any reason