August 4 – 6, 2017 (Fri – Sun) @ Won Dharma Center (Hudson, NY)
This weekend retreat is designed for young people (18 – 35) to begin and deepen their meditation practice in a group of like-minded people. Sitting and moving meditation, dharma talks, group discussions, contemplative nature walks, and healthy vegetarian meals will allow you to cultivate inner wisdom, compassion and joy.
Meditation instruction will be provided in a detailed way, step by step.
- Begins: Friday, October 6, 2017, 7:00pm (Check-in from 4pm)
- Ends: Sunday, October 8, 2017, 1:00pm
- Location: Won Dharma Center (Click HERE for directions)
- Cost: For 2 Nights & 6 Meals
Sliding Scale $ 70 – $ 250
*PLEASE pay at the highest level of the sliding scale that you can afford.
This allows others who need to pay less the opportunity to attend.
- Register: Online Registration is closed.
- Scholarship: Scholarship is available for those who may not be able to afford registration or travel expenses.- Scholarships are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
– Scholarship Application is closed.
- Retreat Payment;
- What to bring
– Comfortable, loose clothing for meditation
– Outerwear appropriate to the season and additional (hiking) shoes
– A water bottle
– A flashlight
– Towels and washcloths
– Any necessary meditations, vitamins and toiletries
- Contact: email@example.com
Cancellation and Refund
If you need to cancel from a retreat, please do so early so we can make the space available to someone else.
Please note the following cancellation fees:
– A month before the start of the retreat: $25
– 1 week up until the day before retreat: $50
– The remainder of your retreat fees will be refunded.
– No refund: If you cancel on the retreat arrival day or if you leave the retreat early for any reason