Oct. 5 – 8, 2018 (Friday – Monday)
Location: Won Dharma Center (Hudson, NY)
No Sunday dharma service on October 7th at the Manhattan Won Temple.
The Power of Simplicity, Clarity and Priority:
On this silent retreat, open to both new and experienced meditators, we will focus on cultivating the power of simplicity, clarity and priority through mindfulness, lovingkindness, self-compassion practices.
Sitting and moving meditation, dharma talks, group discussions, contemplative nature walks, and healthy vegetarian meals will allow you to cultivate simplicity, clarity and priority.
- Begins: Friday, October 5, 2018, 7:00pm (Check-in from 4pm)
- Ends: Monday, October 8, 2018, 1:00pm
- Location: Won Dharma Center (Click HERE for directions)
- Cost: For 3 nights & 9 meals
4 bed room: $250 (WB Members $200) -Not Available
2 bed room: $350 (WB Members $280)
Single room: $500 (WB Members $400) -Not Available.
Commuter: $170 (For those who residing off-site)
*Retreat scholarship is available for students or low income.
- Register: Online Registration
- Retreat Payment;
Pay by check: Make your check payable to Won Buddhist International and mail it to: 431East 57th St. New York, NY 10022
Pay by paypal: Click below
- What to bring:
Comfortable, loose clothing for meditation
Outerwear appropriate to the season and additional (hiking) shoes
A water bottle
Towels and washcloths
Any necessary medications, vitamins and toiletries
- Contact: email@example.com or 212-750-2773
Cancellation and Refund
If you need to cancel from a retreat, please do so early so we can make the space available to someone else.
Please note the following cancellation fees:
– A month before the start of the retreat: $25
– 1 week up until the day before retreat: $50
– The remainder of your retreat fees will be refunded.
– No refund: If you cancel on the retreat arrival day or if you leave the retreat early for any reason