Friday 10am – 12pm(ET), Jan/01/2021
Online Program (Join us via GoToMeeting)
Start your 2021 with a calm peaceful mind!
It is open to all who want to begin the New Year with compassion and equanimity.
“The newness of the New Year is not in the day but in our mind. Hence, the true meaning of greeting the New Year lies in exerting ourselves with a fresh new mind in our practice and public service. If therefore we take care of our new mind, then every day is a new day and a New year.” – Master Chongsan
- Suggested donation: $20 (Click HERE to donate)
- No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
- Noble silence is observed.
- GoToMeeting link provided upon your RSVP.
YOU MAY JOIN US AT ANY TIME YOU WISH.
PLEASE REFER TO THE SCHEDULE SHOWN BELOW.
- 10:00 – 10:20 am Opening (light stretching)
- 10:20 – 10:50 am Sitting Meditation
- 10:50 – 11:10 am Walking Meditation
- 11:10 – 11:40 am Sitting Meditation
- 11:40 – 12:00 pm Chanting & Dharma Reading