Friday 10am – 12pm, Jan/01/2016
Start your 2017 with meditation!
It is open to all who want to begin the New Year with compassion and equanimity. The temple doors will be open from 9:30 am – 12:00 pm on New Year’s Day.
“The newness of the New Year is not in the day but in our mind. Hence, the true meaning of greeting the New Year lies in exerting ourselves with a fresh new mind in our practice and public service. If therefore we take care of our new mind, then every day is a new day and a New year.” – Master Chongsan
YOU MAY JOIN US AT ANY TIME YOU WISH.
PLEASE REFER TO THE SCHEDULE SHOWN BELOW.
- 10:00 – 10:20 am Moving Meditation (light stretching)
- 10:20 – 10:50 am Sitting Meditation
- 10:50 – 11:10 am Walking Meditation
- 11:10 – 11:40 am Sitting Meditation
- 11:40 – 12:00 pm Chanting & Dharma Reading