We cannot see our reflection in running water.Zen Proverb
It is only in still water that we can see.
Saturday 10am – 4pm, Mar/28/2020
Postponed until further notice
It’s an opportunity for you to deepen your meditation practice and sustain your practice with like-minded people. One day retreat will help you to uncover your inner light and bring wisdom, kindness and joy into your life.
It includes sitting, walking, chanting, & moving meditation.
- Suggested donation: $30 – 50
- Lunch, snacks & tea are provided.
- Noble silence is observed.
- No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
- RSVP is required.
Donate by check
Make your check payable to Won Buddhist International, Inc. and bring it to the temple.
Donate by Paypal
Donate with Venmo
Find us @wonbuddhismnyc
- If you cancel 5 or more days prior to the retreat, your payment will be refunded in full.
- If you can less than 5 days in advance of the retreat, a nonrefundable credit toward a future WBM temple retreat program is available.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the day of retreat.