We cannot see our reflection in running water.Zen Proverb
It is only in still water that we can see.
Saturday, Feb/06/2021: 10am – 4pm (ET)
Online Program (Join us via GoToMeeting)
During this one-day at-home retreat, we will explore our inner power through seated, chanting, walking, and moving meditation, all which we can integrate into our daily lives and practice.
Just as we can train our muscles for physical strength and ability, we can train our minds for focus, openness and resilience. Discover your inner light and empower yourself through physical, mental, and spiritual cultivation while you enjoy a day of peace.
- Suggested donation: $20 – $50
- Click HERE to donate
- No one turned away for lack of funds.
- RSVP is appreciated.
Program Outline (10am – 4pm)
10:00am – 10:20am: Introduction & Mindful Moving
10:20am – 12:00pm: Meditation (seated, walking, and chanting)
12:00pm – 2:00pm: Off-line Lunch Break
[Optional] 1:30pm – 2:00pm: Posture & Breath Guide
2:00pm – 4:00pm: Meditation (Seated & Chanting), Sharing & Closing
- If you cancel 7 or more days prior to the retreat, your payment will be refunded in full.
- If you cancel less than 7 days in advance of the retreat, a nonrefundable credit toward a future WBM temple retreat program is available.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the day of retreat.