During the COVID-19 emergency, we will meet online. It’s simple to join, so if you are interested, please email email@example.com or fill out the form below and we will set everything up!
4 Wednesday (April 15, 22, 29, May 6) 7:30 – 8:30 pm
Join us via GoToMeeting
You can also dial in using your phone if you don’t want to use your computer.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 339-118-933
We would like to invite you to take part in our continuing Wednesday Evening Peer-Led Dharma Circle. We’ll be discussing the the Essential Dharma of Daily Practice. Cultivating these qualities is essential part of Won Buddhist practice.
The meetings are informal, lasting for one hour each Wednesday, after the meditation service at 7:30. If you can commit to all four sessions in a topic, that’s great, but drop-in is fine, too.
To give you an idea of what a typical meeting will be like, we’ll follow this agenda:
- Welcome: We welcome new participants, briefly introduce ourselves, and lay out the plan for the hour.
- Dharma Journal Check In: We share anything we’d like to around our practice, using the format of the dharma journal as laid out in Living Dharma.
- Reading: We take turns reading a short dharma piece chosen and distributed in advance. Readings may come from the Scriptures of Won Buddhism or other Buddhist teachings.
- Discussion: We discuss the reading and how to apply it to our daily practice and life.
- Wrap Up: We choose a reading for the following week, and then share a moment of silence and gratitude before closing.
Your Donation is Appreciated.
If you find yourself experiencing financial challenges, please know that this program is available without charge, and we welcome your presence. If you are fortunate enough to continue making an income, please consider offering an online donation HERE.
Any amount coming from your heart is helpful and greatly appreciated.