4 Wednesday 7:30pm
Feb 12th, 19th, 26th & Mar 4th
We would like to invite you to take part in our continuing Wednesday Evening Peer-Led Dharma Circle. Starting on February 12, 2020, we’ll be discussing the Eightfold Path.
The meetings are informal, lasting for one hour each Wednesday, after the meditation service at 7:30. If you can commit to all four sessions in a topic, that’s great, but drop-in is fine, too.
Suggested donation: $5 – $10
To give you an idea of what a typical meeting will be like, we’ll follow this agenda:
- Welcome: We welcome new participants, briefly introduce ourselves, and lay out the plan for the hour.
- Dharma Journal Check In: We share anything we’d like to around our practice, using the format of the dharma journal as laid out in Living Dharma.
- Reading: We take turns reading a short dharma piece chosen and distributed in advance. Readings may come from the Scriptures of Won Buddhism or other Buddhist teachings.
- Discussion: We discuss the reading and how to apply it to our daily practice and life.
- Wrap Up: We choose a reading for the following week, and then share a moment of silence and gratitude before closing.
If you’re interested in taking part in the first discussion on the Eightfold Path, or if you’d like more information about future topics and dates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.