2023 Young People’s Retreat: In-Person
Begins: Friday, March 24, 2023, 7pm ET (Check-in from 4pm)
Ends: Sunday, March 26, 2023, 1pm ET
Location: Won Dharma Center (Hudson, NY)
Registration is now closed. Join the Waitlist
Please read our COVID Safety Protocols for In-person Retreats
Discovering your authentic self
This weekend retreat is designed for young people, ages 18 – 35, to learn and deepen various forms of meditation practice in a group of like-minded people.
Discover your authentic self that is already perfect, complete, utterly impartial and selfless through meditation, dharma talks, group discussions, contemplative nature walks, and healthy vegetarian meals.
All levels of practitioners are welcome.
This program will be held in Noble Silence to help create an environment conducive to the development of concentration, compassion, and wisdom.
Sliding Scale $70 – $320 (For 2 Nights & 6 Meals)
- This retreat offers a sliding scale fee structure in order to welcome all who wish to attend ($70 – $320, with $150 as the Suggested Cost). When you pay more than the Suggested Cost of the retreat, you enable your fellow participants to attend. We ask participants to consider paying Suggested Cost or more if they consider this amount at most a sacrifice, but not a hardship.
- Room options: You will be assigned to one of these rooms. If you have a special request for a room assignment, let us know.
- Scholarships are available for those who may not be able to afford registration or travel expenses. Scholarships are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
– Scholarship Application is now closed.
Please make your check payable to “Won Buddhist Center of Eastern – Youth Group” and mail it to:
Attn: Young People’s Retreat
Won Dharma Center
361 State Route 23
Claverack, NY 12513
Due to PayPal’s transaction fees, we suggest checks as a form of payment. However, please use PayPal if it is more convenient.
Click HERE to pay with PayPal: click the link at the bottom of the page
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If you cancel 7 or more days prior to the retreat, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 7 days in advance of the retreat, you will receive a nonrefundable credit towards a future Won Dharma Center program. This credit expires one year from the original retreat date.
- If you cancel on the retreat arrival date OR leave the retreat early for any reason, no credit or refund will be issued.